3/21/13

Friday - Freebie & Meals

Easter is coming!  That means Spring is here.  I honestly love this holiday because it marks the beginning of Spring.  Pastels come out, more colors are introduced into my decor, windows get opened, my lovely purple sage bushes come back to life, and the house gets a thorough going over.  I love it.

This week's freebie I'm bringing to you from Eighteen25.  I love her subway art.  Here is her Easter Subway Art.


Go here to download this lovely, bright art for display in your house!

And here is next week's meal plan.  It's Spring Break for us here, so I'm planning on doing some fun stuff with the family, keeping our meals simple.

Saturday: Fish Tacos
Sunday: Pot Roast
Monday: Brinner (not exactly sure what I'll make)
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Spaghetti
Wednesday: Roasted Chicken with Sweet Potatoes
Thursday: Grilled Salmon (nothing fancy, just simple, lemon slices on top, grilled fish)
Friday: Movie Night!  That means pizza.  And we're going to support our local businesses (something very important to us).  So we'll be heading over to our neighborhood pizzeria for dinner.