8/23/13

Weber Seasonings Review


I was shopping for Barbecue Week, and I stopped by the herbs section to pick up some meat rub for my steak.  While checking various brands, I noticed that Weber (who is known for making grills) had a line of various meat seasonings and rubs for grilling.  So, I grabbed a couple and thought I'd give them a try.





First up, Chicago Steak Seasoning.  It comes in a bottle, so you might think that it's just a "sprinkle on" seasoning.  But take that extra minute to rub those awesome sea salts, black peppercorns, and garlic into your steaks.  It is so worth it.  Because it comes in a shaker bottle, it made it very simple to get a good coverage of seasoning onto your steak.  And the large pieces of herbs really get into the meat if you rub it in.  It made the steaks so tender, so juicy, and the flavor?  Oh.My.Lanta.  I didn't even have to touch our bottle of backup A-1 Sauce (we keep a bottle in the fridge, just in case we get a not-so-savory cut of steak, because it CAN happen)!  I would totally recommend this rub.





Next, the Gourmet Burger Seasoning.  Just the smell of this seasoning when you open the jar sells the spice itself.  Mix 2 teaspoons of the spices into a pound of ground beef is all you need.  Again, the meat was so full of flavor, the burger blended well with all the toppings.  It was not overpowering, but it was also not bland.  It made the burger taste like a true Gourmet Burger.  Again, something I would recommend if you are looking for a simple spice blend to add to your ground beef.  So go grab a couple jars of Weber's grilling seasonings and add some flavor to your next barbecue!






I am not being compensated by Weber for this review.  All opinions are my own and 100% honest.