10/28/14

LOSS!

Okay, here's an update for you.  I am very excited to say that I'm down to 222!  I wasn't sure this whole meal replacement shake thing was going to work.  In fact, I have to be honest - I almost ALMOST threw in the towel this week.  The shakes get old.  Chocolate, Strawberry, and Vanilla.  Yeah.  It gets blah.  And honestly, I really start to miss chewing.

That being said, I cannot tell you how excited I am.  I am right on track (in fact, I'm a pound ahead!) to meet my goal.  This week's "weigh in" really got me excited.  It gave me an extra boost that I needed.  This past week has been full of a lot of what Tina Fey calls Hanger.  Yup, that anger that arises from being hungry.  I've never really experienced it.  Until bringing my caloric intake down to  below 1500 a day.  Youch. BUT!  If I keep this up through the holidays, I could actually be in the hundos right around New Years!

Last week and this week my exercise consists of only rowing 3 days a week.  Next week, I'll keep up the every other day rowing, but I plan on adding some core strength training with the AbMat and some wall push ups (plus whatever the Hubs decides to throw at me - insert terrified face here).  I'm really digging the LoseIt app and how simple it is to log all my calories plus my exercise to be able to get a really fast glimpse at my day and my progress.

So, this week, I'm still on the wagon.  Hoping to hang in there during the most wonderful time of the year and all the sugary goodness that comes with it.  Hm, I'm seeing more rowing in my future to earn more calories.  #fat2fitcat