1/11/13

TGIF!!!!!

I am starting my round of Ignite this coming week, so the meals for this week will be mainly protein centered.    The days that have more carbs are when I will be using the meal replacement.  I will write more about the program on Monday.  And you will notice from now on that I will be using Sundays to try various crock pot meals.  Our church meetings go from 1-4 in the afternoon, and I want dinner ready when we get home.

Saturday: Freebie day!  (We will probably eat out, don't judge me!)

Sunday: White Bean Chili

Monday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup

Tuesday: Hubs and kids having dinner with in-laws, Mommy is hanging with Bodie (our puppy)

Wednesday: Roasted Chicken with Sweet Potatoes

Thursday: Steak Fajitas (I will be eating these minus the flour tortilla since I am not supposed to have carbs next week) - Recipe to be posted soon

Friday: Grilled Tuna Steaks

So there is your first week of meals!  I'm looking forward to Ignite and some awesome protein dense dinners later in the week.  See you Monday!