4/26/13

Freebie and a Meal Plan

Today's freebie is brought to you by Mormon Mommy Blogs.  Okay, the cat's out of the bag, literally.  I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  But that story is for another day.  For now, I wanted to share this printable with you.  I LOVE this quote.  It lifts my spirits whenever I am feeling unsure of who I am.  And I think it could do the same for you, Mormon or not.

If you like this, you may download it here.

Now, for the good stuff.  Here are my meals for next week.  Nothing fancy.  But delicious.  I'm trying to use ANYTHING but the oven (can anyone say HELLO 90 DEGREES?!), so we've got slow cooker, griddle, stove top, and grill meals.  Sigh, I don't know if I'm ready for May to hit just yet in Vegas.

Saturday: FREE DAY!
Sunday: Balsamic Roast Beef French Dip Sandwiches
Monday: Brinner - Pancakes
Tuesday: Spaghetti (from a jar - gasp!)
Wednesday: Slow Cooker Chicken Curry
Thursday: Chicken Souvlaki, Tzatziki, Lemon Rice
Friday: Pizza - Recipe to Follow

Have a great weekend, everyone!  Stay cool and eat some good food!  If you find any good places to eat at in Vegas, comment and let me know.  I'm always on the lookout for great dives.


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory