4/23/13

My Favorite Things - All About Me

I'm getting personal today.  No, it doesn't have anything to do with cooking.  It's all about me.  Interested in knowing what makes my world go 'round?  Here's a few things to get you going.

1. If you could wear one thing all day, every day, what would it be?
Pajamas.  Without any argument.  My favorite?  Old Navy.  I own 5 pairs of their pajama pants.  They are so comfortable, long, and cool enough for me to wear even in the summer here.  And I LOVE their vintage tshirts.  They are so soft and loose.  I love flip flops.  Especially Champions, found at Target.  And I am a very simple girl when it comes to jewelry.  Earrings, that's about it.  And my favorite come from Lia Sophia.  Hm, I think it's time to go change into some comfies.



2. What is your guilty pleasure?
Army Wives, Grey's Anatomy, and Ben and Jerry's ice cream.  The military brat in my screams out to Army Wives daily.  And I've been addicted to Grey's Anatomy since the show started.  I bawled my eyes out when they killed off Lexi and Mark.  Ben and Jerry's holds a special place in my heart - have you tried their newest flavor, Peach Cobbler?  Oh.My.Lanta.  I have a small confession - I ate a whole pint the other night.  It's that good.

3. What is playing on your iPod, right now?
Without even thinking, it's Bon Jovi and Brad Paisley.  These guys are by far my favorites.  I grew up living to Bon Jovi, and Brad Paisley is just awesome.  We went to his concert last year and he is just a blast to watch perform.


4. If there was one place you could be besides your kitchen, where would it be?
On Lake Mead, in our boat.  Of all the places I would choose, I would prefer to be on the water.  We are water people - the Hubs slalom skis, K1 is learning, and K2 loves riding in the tube.  Me?  I'm a double skier, not nearly as talented as the Hubs.


Do you have any questions that you'd like to ask?  Anything you want to know about me?  Ask away!