5/10/13

Friday Five and Meal Plan

To wrap up my Mother's Day posts (since I am taking the weekend OFF!), I'm giving you my weekly five.  Everything "mom."

Favorite Facebook Find: No Manual, Just Mom.


Favorite Quote: (found here)



Favorite Pinterest Find: Mother's Day Tea Party


Favorite Inspiration: Prayer of a Righteous Mother (found here and here)


Favorite Funny: (Because I love to watch Jack Sparrow run.  Seriously one of my favorite moments in cinema.) Found here.




Weekly Meal Plan


And my meal plan for next week?  Here you go!  Saturday is a free day - we'll be on the lake and to plan any type of meal is ridiculous.

Saturday: Free Day
Sunday: Chicken Cord en Bleu
Monday: Steak Fajitas
Tuesday: Chicken Pesto Pasta Salad - Guest Post
Wednesday: Tuscan Soup with Breadsticks - Recipe to follow
Thursday: Fried Catfish - Recipe to follow
Friday: Easy Mac and Cheese - Momma's got a hot date with The Hubs and Captain Kirk.

Last, but not least, PLEASE vote for me this week over at Top Mommy Blogs!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory