7/1/13

Fruit Dip


Summer is officially here and I SO love fresh fruit during this season.  I only wish we had more here in the desert.  One of my favorites is frozen grapes.  Yup.  I said it.  Frozen grapes!  You should try them sometime.




Sometimes I prefer to have a little something sweet to counter the tart that comes with some fruit.  This fruit dip is light, sweet, with a little sourness from the cream cheese.  But it is addicting.  I even had the Hubs and the Kiddos topping their desserts with it after dinner.





Fruit Dip


Ingredients:


1/2 container  (8 oz.) Cool Whip, frozen
7 oz. marshmallow creme
8 oz. cream cheese, softened

Directions:

1. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients with a hand mixer.  Whip on high speed until smooth.  Keep chilled until ready to serve.

Makes 2 cups










Follow me on Facebook