11/22/13

School Lunches and Meal Plan

It's beginning to look a lot like...Christmas?  I'm sitting here, pre-preparing some things for Thanksgiving dinner next week, watching "Elf," and listening to the rain outside.  I miss the snow during the holidays.  Here are a few shots from some friends and their snow.


I think I have come to a break in my School Lunches posts.  They are starting to cycle around now, so if you've been following along you know what my regulars are.  But if you'd still like to see what I'm making, I will still be posting them regularly on Instagram.


It's a big week for food this week!  Well, at least the latter half of the week is.  In preparation for Thanksgiving, I'm going to be preparing simple dinners so that I can focus and have time to make yummy food for Thursday.  Here's what we're having:

Saturday: Tacos and Burritos a la Old El Paso (Yes, I DO occasionally do the boxed dinners.  I do believe that it's okay once in a while.  Key word is OCCASIONALLY!)

Sunday: Pulled Pork Sandwiches




















(By the way, can I just say GO BRONCOS!  Fingers crossed for an awesome game on Sunday.)

Monday: Brinner - Omelets




















Tuesday: Tomato and Tortellini Soup (Recipe to follow)

Wednesday: Little Caesar's (Hey, I know anyone who is cooking for Thanksgiving is doing this too!)

Thursday: THANKSGIVING!















Friday: Thanksgiving leftover sandwiches



I hope you all have a great weekend!  If you have any questions about Thanksgiving food, shoot me a message or email and I'll try to get back to you as quickly as possible!  Stay warm and safe everyone!