2/10/14

Don't mind the mess


I saw this photo somewhere online recently.  I don't know the source of the picture, but it is so funny.  Because it is so true.  At least for me right now.  I have so many things going on in my life that are pulling me in many directions (not like there isn't at least one of you readers out there that isn't in the same situation).  I feel like this frazzled, tired, non-emotional mother.

Some of you may know that The Hubs and I have started our own business.  Sigh.  It's bittersweet.  Sweet because it's something we've always wanted to do.  Bitter because OH.MY.LANTA it's time consuming.  And while I've been designing for the business and doing all the branding, I've decided that I want to do something similar for He Married Me For My Cooking.  No major changes, but it's time for a little facelift. It's also kind of a must since I've run into a few technical difficulties during this last year.  I'm learning every day that it's like raising a child - the first year is full of sleepless nights and loss of hair.

So, for the next couple of weeks, I will be here and there with a few recipes for you.  And hopefully through the process, everyone will be patient and the blog will run more smoothly.